DMCA / Copyright
FSGratis este un site complet legal ce contine link-uri externe catre surse in genul openload.co, netu.tv, verystream.co s.a.m.d. FSGratis.Com nu gazduieste nici un fisier video de pe site, prin urmare nu poate fii tras la raspundere pentru ce incarca altii pe internet.
Totodata, pentru detinatorii de copyright, punem la dispozitie pagina de contact unde pot face cerere pentru excluderea link-urilor catre continului lor. Mentionam ca odata scos de la noi de pe site, acesta nu va disparea de pe internet, deoarece noi nu-l gazduim, cum am mentionat mai sus. Recomandarea noastra este sa luati legatura direct cu site-urile de upload, care vor sterge videoclipul.
FSGratis is a completely legal site that contains external links to sources such as openload.co, netu.tv, verystream.co s.a.m.d. FSGratis.Com does not host any video files on the site, therefore it cannot be held responsible for what others upload on the Internet.
At the same time, for the copyright holders we provide the contact page where they can apply to exclude links to their content. Keep in mind that once removed from our website, it will not disappear from the Internet, because we do not host it, as mentioned above. Our recommendation is to contact the upload sites directly, which will delete the video.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the text of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website at http://lcweb.loc.gov/copyright/ ), fsgratis.com will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement that are reported to fsgratis.com’s designated copyright agent identified below.
If you are a copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of an owner of the copyright or of any exclusive right under the copyright, and believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please report your notice of infringement to fsgratis.com by providing fsgratis.com designated copyright agent listed below with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit fsgratis.com to locate the material; this must be in the form of a direct URL to the page on which the infringing content is linked. This detail is necessary as each video can have multiple links and to protect relationships with our partners we wish to avoid deleting authorized links in error.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit fsgratis.com to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All claims of copyright infringement should be send on the contact page.